- Manufacturer: BCS America
The BCS power sweeper can be used for a multitude of tasks. Sweeping snow is the most popular job associated with this attachment, but its heavy-duty nylon bristles can sweep away debris on asphalt parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, rooftops and more.
The angle of the sweeper can quickly and easily be adjusted during operation with a handlebar from the operator’s position. Two caster wheels on each side allow for premium maneuverability, and they can be adjusted to various heights with spacers. The sweeper follows the contours of the ground independently from the tractor with an oscillating swivel-joint in the mounting flange.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Uses of the power sweeper include:
- Snow removal
- Parking lot, driveway and sidewalk clean-up
- Spring cleaning—remove road salt, cinders and sand from lawns after winter
- Dethatching—pick and lift dead grass, leaves and other debris to simultaneously windrow it for easy collection.
- Construction site clean-up
- Dock clean-up.
- Roof clean-up